|Terms & Conditions||Close|
By completing the user registration process you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions as below.
01. www.QuotesSeeking.com.au are not involved in any transactions between the business users and the customers who contract their service requirements after being introduced through the website.
02. We have no control over the quality, safety or legality of the items or content posted on the website by any user, the truth or accuracy of any posting, the ability of businesses to provide services or the capacity of customers to buy services. We cannot ensure and do not guarantee that a consumer or business user will complete a transaction or act lawfully in utilising www.QuotesSeeking.com.
03. Quotes Seeking cannot and does not confirm each business user's qualification certification or purported identity.
04. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more users of www.QuotesSeeking.com.au website, you release Quotes Seeking (and our directors, agents, contractors, affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, and employees) from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature arising (whether directly or indirectly) out of such dispute.
05. www.QuotesSeeking.com.au sends emails and notices regarding the status of your matters and your user account. Our emails and notices do not represent any guarantee or endorsement of your transactions. You are responsible for completing all transactions in which you participate (including monitoring the status of, and complying with all relevant legal and other obligations). We do not control, endorse or approve the services provided by the users of the QuotesSeeking website.
06. You acknowledge and release QuotesSeeking in the event that you deal with underage persons or people acting under false pretense.
07. All of the content contained on www.QuotesSeeking.com.au is edited, checked, and verified for accuracy as much as it is possible to do so. However, we cannot guarantee either its accuracy or the safety of any external links it might contain. www.QuotesSeeking.com.au, as well as its owners, affiliates, and contributing authors can therefore not be held responsible for any problems or damage that occurs as a result of making use of material contained on our site.
The Terms and Conditions (as published on the website) together with any additional terms, conditions, notices and disclaimers published on the website and any documents available for download on the website (Terms and Conditions) regulate your use of the website and Quotes Seeking services. Through your use of the website and Quotes Seeking services, you acknowledge and agree that the Terms and Conditions constitute the rules and conditions of access to, use of and supply of information from the website.